Importing a Calendar from CampusGroups to Google Calendar is a quick and easyThing to do, which is really helpful too. This Tutorial will guide you step by step on how to do this:
- Go to the "Calendar" Tab and click on the "Calendar Export" Button.
- A List with all the Groups and a Link to their Calendars will appear. Click on the "Google Calendar" Link of the Group which Calendar you want to export.
- In the new tab, choose "Yes, add this calendar".
This is due to a conflict between Google Calendar and your browser. You can try to update your browser, or even better for this widget, use Google Chrome. Or follow the next steps:
Go to Google Calendar.
- Copy the link of the "Cannot add" message, then click "OK".
- Click on the Triangle next to Add in the "Other Calendars" Section (Bottom Left of the Screen) and select "Add by URL".
- A Window will pop up asking for the URL of the Calendar. Paste the Link you copied on step 2 and click on "Add Calendar".
- The Events of the selected Group will show up on your Calendar and they will get updated just as they are on CampusGroups.
UPDATE: We have noticed that after Step #3 some Users may sometimes get the following Error Message:
If this happens to you, just repeat instantly Steps 4 and 5 and you should be fine.